Need help or information: our teams are there to help you firstname.lastname@example.org Monday to Friday from 9h-12h and 14h-18h
Delivery times are specified on each card section of the site.
We will always strive to send you your order as soon as possible.
When an item is marked "in stock immediate dispatch" that means it can be shipped the same day (if payment before 11 am).
We ship daily from Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Items in a single order are grouped together for one-time shipping (unless the products are present on 2 different sites).
Shipping fees are displayed when you select items in your cart before checkout.
These fees are calculated as accurately and vary depending on volume, weight and quantity of selected articles.
When you order from our storage platform (site or Bayonne Montpellier according to the article) you receive an email informing you.
The shipping trackable with the name of the carrier is available immediately after shipment in your "personal space" Mathi Design.
The deliveryman contact you to agree with you the day of delivery.
The items are delivered to the shipping address provided during the order process. The delivery address can be different from the billing address (to be specified when ordering route).
In case of absence during the delivery, do not worry, representations Delivery is free in Mathi Design, the driver will leave a calling card or a message on your phone so you can contact him and agree on a new delivery day.
Standard shipping is ground floor, usually in the morning before 13H.
Upper floor delivery or two people is an option (special service for bulky items), thank you for contacting us.
You can follow the status of your order directly in your customer area, here are the main order statuses:
- Payment accepted: The payment of your order has been validated, your order is registered in our system.
- Processing order: Your order has been sent to logistics for its preparation.
- On backorder: The item ordered is not in stock or is available with a delay, the item is therefore on order.
- Awaiting payment: Your order is awaiting validation of its payment in order to be registered.
- Shipped: Your order has been taken care of by the carrier. He will contact you soon to schedule the delivery.
- Refund/cancelled: Your order has been refunded or canceled.
- In production: One or more items in your order are being produced.
- Order partially shipped: Your order is sent separately from the items.
PROCEDURE TO RECEIPT YOUR ORDER
1. Before signing the delivery please check the status of packages and goods in the presence of the driver.
Good to know: The driver can not leave as long as you have not signed the delivery note.
2. In the case of a broken item, please reject it and note exactly on the schedule the damage (eg damaged package, broken console in the foot).
3. We report the same day by phone or email the nature of the damage. Tel: 09.63.56.46.65. or email@example.com
4. Please note "subject to unpacking" if you cannot check your order at delivery.
Avoid the words "package or board intact" because it does not allow the management of the damage by the insurance; if possible use the word "damaged or folded package/carton" and take a picture of the damaged parcel.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RECOMMENDATIONS: no request for replacement or refund item will be accepted.
If you entrust the receipt of your order to another person (neighbor, caretaker ...) please inform the approval procedure became necessary to enforce your rights with carriers.
NB: Upon receipt of your order you have a withdrawal period of 15 days for this please return the withdrawal form and contact us at 0963564665. (note the shipping charge are your responsibility.)
For any clarification or additional information you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org